Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
The slappiest of slaps.
C/s

That reminds me, I was lookin for a song i used to have, that has Snoop on it and i kno bila is on it and suga t also... Cant remember if its the click and snoop or what, or if it has more of snoops ppl like maybe the eastsidaz...

Anybody know what im talkin about? Has like a laid back bass melody, all i remember

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE i know you like rittz and boldy is rappin on his "In My Zone" beat. I am just tripping off the fact that the chorus is the mike posner dude???

It sounds exactly like a chick to me lol

still doesn't sound like a dude to me....
wow, that was horrible.

I wonder if dude was lightweight falling asleep in the booth, because it damn near put me to sleep.

& ya thats Mike Posner on the hook, he just has one of those nasal sounding feminine voices, not my favorite song on Rittz's CD

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sent out 8 more resumes today. One of which was to the Wounded Warrior Project doing a job I did for 6 years of my time in the Army.

Considering I myself am considered a "wounded warrior" and all of my experience for the position comes from the Army which is who the WWP serve I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I don't at the very least get called in for an interview.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol, just hearing the name rittz makes me think of dubbc having a shitfit
to keep it 1000 with you breh, I know Will (DubC415) to an extent, I have kicked with him a handful of times offline & that shit was hella out of character for dude, homie was cool as fuck, & was laid back.

even more strange that he never came back ...he loved the siccness. dude had been on here since the late 90's n shit & had met more folks off the boards that me probably.

i dont really understand that whole situation, that shit was weird.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sent out 8 more resumes today. One of which was to the Wounded Warrior Project doing a job I did for 6 years of my time in the Army.

Considering I myself am considered a "wounded warrior" and all of my experience for the position comes from the Army which is who the WWP serve I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I don't at the very least get called in for an interview.
good luck breh, just based off the fact you can relate to the WWP & have served our country overseas, in my opinion, places your resume at the top of the stack.