Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
BRUH

I just stumbled apon this shit... I used to kick it at this fools house during middle school years, along with a gang of fools n bitches of all kinds...

He dissapeared and nobody in the group had seen him. Except one homie, who told everybody he did too many psychadellics n turned into the biggest fruit butt ass homasexual fagg and a half ever. Everybody thought he was joking.

Next time ppl saw him was my senior prom when i went with my group n took my bitch to take pictures, and everybody sees him... this mufucka is dressed like a fairy.

Let me repeat that. ...dressed like a FAIRY. This fool had some brown pointy elf boots, robin hood green tights, some leatard type of shit, a fuckin like ...enchanted forrest vest, and yes, he had the fairy wings on the back of it.

And i randomly saw the familiar name n clicked just cuz, and i see this... Now ima be haunted by this nigga and cant sleep. Its funny for yall but not me, that shit is creep status

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GEJEWGO/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/186-6180629-7616314