Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah I see that now lol. VERSACERO @VERSACERO don't do that to yourself mane. Beats are decent headphones but you are paying like $150 more for the name. You can get equally as good ones for cheaper or a lot better ones for the same price.
but i wouldn't be as cool with the cheaper ones

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah I see that now lol. VERSACERO @VERSACERO don't do that to yourself mane. Beats are decent headphones but you are paying like $150 more for the name. You can get equally as good ones for cheaper or a lot better ones for the same price.
what headphones do you use? i tried a few cheap ones that didn't sound as good, i have a pair of the $14 sony studio ones.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
what headphones do you use? i tried a few cheap ones that didn't sound as good, i have a pair of the $14 sony studio ones.
I have earbuds I paid $300 for and they rule. Sounds like a concert in your head. I only use them for the walk to work or around my area so I didn't want big bulky headphones.

I think you are confusing cheap headphones with the fact I'm saying you can get as good of quality as Beats for cheaper by around $100 (depending what kind of Beats they are).

Sony MDR-1R are like $150 and sound damn near identical and don't look like you are wearing colored plastic earmuffs.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You could buy other stuff to make you cool with the money you save and still have the same quality of headphones.
I do buy other stuff that makes me cool lol what cheaper headphones sound as good as these? cause I bought these cheap beats by fubu and they sound like shit!!

edit didn't see the post above

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
it was 122f in some parts of ausfalia yesterday, tomorrow will be worse

>be australian
>too hot to stay inside
>too hot to go outside
>can't go beach because of sharks
>can't go in a cool rain forrest because of snakes and spiders

I just learned about the Great Emu War today. Got to admit, kinda funny.

Emu War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia