Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fuck you butcher and fuck you too nuttkase. You coupon getting motherfuckers. Where's my coupons? I guess the worms in my pistachios weren't worth a dollar off my next purchase of Wonderful brand pistachios.
You mean a free bag of pistachios and a dollar off two other purchases of pistachios.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still haven't figured out why he will eventually take down some videos from his channel and then they end up on DJ Vlad's? lol Like I don't know if there is a connection there or Vlad just puts them up because he took them down. It's weird. I should probably stop trying to figure it out though. Not Based enough to know yet. One day.
What's the song that just degenerates into him yelling adlibs over and over lol
Just found it for some reason they both took it down lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 88

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)

Menstrual Periods
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 298

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

ABSOLUTELYHARAM.jpg

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Its weird how ppl are making YouTube videos with better special effects than movies had 20 years ago even with multimillion dollar budgets and shit. Like I was watching look who's talking now on Christmas and the babies would randomly just jaw away and it didn't match up at all lol even horrible kung fu dubs were better. Now we have commercials with talking babies and it looks pretty much real. In years we'll look at those and think they were awful. Well they are awful but I mean special effects wise

Last edited: