Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You hit up Ballard or were you in my hood? Got to pay a hood fee to slide through the Other Coast by my spot breh.

I'd just get some trees while you are down there I'm sure ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN or someone could hook you up.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Ate dinner at Other Coast Cafe got a meatball sub for tonight and a mantooth for the flight tomorrow. Debatiing about weather or not to take flowers with me on the plane. I'm not checking bags so theyll have to be in my carry on, and even if I double turkey bag it, its still gonna smell.
Put it in a pair of socks in your bag. Thats how me and my pops do it. My dads flown literally thousands of times and always takes weed with him. And they sell them smelly proof bags that work pretty well

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'd just get some trees while you are down there I'm sure ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN or someone could hook you up.
My prescription expired, sadly. And I won't be able to renew until two weeks because the clinic here in Vallejo that I renew at has limited hours available, and they're booked with appointments.

Props: BUTCHER 206