Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
First shift done, on to the Depot. So i worked on the 100% mexican line today. Production line. At the end of shift some white dude came up to me an said, tomorrow you'll be working with me. Lol ok. I guess i proved myself? They already talking putting me on a forklift before i even started work this morning so im thinking the racism there might be a little strong

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
First shift done, on to the Depot. So i worked on the 100% mexican line today. Production line. At the end of shift some white dude came up to me an said, tomorrow you'll be working with me. Lol ok. I guess i proved myself? They already talking putting me on a forklift before i even started work this morning so im thinking the racism there might be a little strong

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really don't go for the whole this year was good, that year was bad thing though except for when using it as indicators to certain events. I have a buddy who swears something bad happens to him every time the year ends in an odd number along with some other variable I'm forgetting and that's just fucking stupid. But he's a really nice person and a great guy overall so I just nod and keep that to myself when he brings it up.