Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still remember Chree @Chree calling up armen when we were in a yahoo live chatroom and pretending he was a random guy who had beef with armen, then armen running outside like "where you at then huh lets go" lol armen is cool but if he gots a problem with marshawn or the seahawks then fuck off idiot

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Lol nobody wanna prop my mixerr convenience store worker pic thinking it is racist

I been jumped be brown peeps twice so im allowed to be a dick to them more than the rest of you. One time I was at a house party and I fucked a couple of em up at least. Two of em threw my boy against the wall so I came at em swinging. I remembering throwing one into a wall unit and the whole thing collapsing on him lmfao. I lost my phone but not my tablet that was in my hoodie pocket (dont ask).

Girls were in my face screaming at me to leave their party shit was hilarious. I tried to scrap my boys too for not backing me even tho they say they did when im sober. All I remember is pussies punching me in the back of the head.

Vodka night
u aint gotta lie to kick it bruh

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
At the end of the day I aint mad or nada

But you guys would respect me if I was chilling with you and you started shit cuz ive never ran in my life.

Im a nerd on here I know it with all my simpsons references n trolling but I have NEVER and I mean NEVERRRRRR ditched a friend in need, trust me.
Idk everyone hating on me right now so im tryna say people sound like they have a vergina. I act nerdy on here n shit cuz I dont try to act like a tough guy. But ig they knew me in real life theyd know as stupid as I act im not a slouch or coward.
But whatever talk shit I dont give a fuck lol

#lds #dubc415