Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They're good, but the rare times I would get cookies as a kid it would always be vanilla wal-mart brand oreos.

When I grew up I finally realized how great real chocolate ones were.
I really don't want to know what Walmart brand anything is like.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
fucking 9ers, one of the few times I'd ever root for them to win and they can't even pull it out when up 14 in the 4th.

Fuck the bitch ass Chargers and fuck the 9ers for not closing them out.
living in the bay area i always root against the niners cuz i like seeing the news channels that are always suckin the niners dicks start turning on them i love how the past few weeks i haven't seen as much niner flags and people in niner gear as before. i swear niner fans are the sorriest the only people that turn on their team when they on a slump i love seeing those fans people on instagram talking heeeeella shit about they own team and talking all that shit about kap when they was all on his nuts before lol

fuck the niners

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
living in the bay area i always root against the niners cuz i like seeing the news channels that are always suckin the niners dicks start turning on them i love how the past few weeks i haven't seen as much niner flags and people in niner gear as before. i swear niner fans are the sorriest the only people that turn on their team when they on a slump i love seeing those fans people on instagram talking heeeeella shit about they own team and talking all that shit about kap when they was all on his nuts before lol

fuck the niners
#ForRealsDoe. And Kap looks like a fucking suicidal muppet when they doin bad lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
bro i told my girl to bring me a pack of oreos when she get off work and i waited a couple hours for her to get off then when she shows up she brung walmart brand oreos i was like wtf is this shit i said oreos not oreo knockoffs she said it was the same thing then i told her that just because her stupid ass family never bought the real brand shit when she was growing up doesn't mean its okay to buy me that shit and we got in a fat ass argument and i went to rite aid to get me a hella over priced pack of oreos
i also wanna add that the difference from real oreos and walmart fake ones was only like 60 cents or something petty like that