Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nah, both of them girls I was supposed to go with love MMA. My daughters mom rolled with me to UFC in Atlanta a couple years ago and Bellator a couple months ago.

The chick from school always chops it up with me about fights and all that shit and seemed hyped to go, but I guess has a family member in bad shape.

Nov 18, 2010
Hey Snakegang @Snakegang

Your store gonna have an online site? That'd prob increase sales a lot for lazy fucks. I'd order from it but customs at the border would probably fuck up the price of anything I ordered.

Kudos on the whole only company with AN in WallaWalla thing, all I use is AN. They get a lot of hate because of their price and Big Mike but theyre the only company that openly says their products are made specifically for ganja and tested on ganja.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Hey Snakegang @Snakegang

Your store gonna have an online site? That'd prob increase sales a lot for lazy fucks. I'd order from it but customs at the border would probably fuck up the price of anything I ordered.

Kudos on the whole only company with AN in WallaWalla thing, all I use is AN. They get a lot of hate because of their price and Big Mike but theyre the only company that openly says their products are made specifically for ganja and tested on ganja.
Thanks pierre! We're going to get an online site going eventually. This is our partners site:
Discount Advanced Nutrients™ | pH Perfect | Bundles

Big mike is cool in my opinion. Definitely a douche bag but I do respect how AN tests on weed and straight up says their products are for weed. Let me ask our partner about shipping to canada. I know he does it but not sure the process. I could probably beat whatever you're paying. Even if I broke even I would do it just to show the sales. AN is kind of based in Vancouver though, so who knows. You might get it cheaper. I'll double check and let you know. What products do you use?

Nov 18, 2010
Thanks pierre! We're going to get an online site going eventually. This is our partners site:
Discount Advanced Nutrients™ | pH Perfect | Bundles

Big mike is cool in my opinion. Definitely a douche bag but I do respect how AN tests on weed and straight up says their products are for weed. Let me ask our partner about shipping to canada. I know he does it but not sure the process. I could probably beat whatever you're paying. Even if I broke even I would do it just to show the sales. AN is kind of based in Vancouver though, so who knows. You might get it cheaper. I'll double check and let you know. What products do you use?
Pierre -_-

But I buy the
4Ls of conno bloom
4Ls of sensi grow but gonna switch to conno grow
4L of ancient earth
Powder big bud, tarantula and piranha, gonna switch to 1L liquid of em tho
1L carboload

And I have 1L overdrive and voodoo juice but I dont know if ill keep up with them two. Overdrive I only use for one week and voodoo juice is expensive as fuck, don't quite know if it is worth it.