Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Calling in America's debt would hurt but it doesn't even matter, it'd impact the dollar for awhile but we print unlimited money anyway lol. If they called in the debt we could cut off chinas oil, and all their production would come to a stop

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just went to Taco Bell and purchased four rolled chicken tacos and two beef chalupas with no tomato (S/O drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 ) and substituted sour cream for nacho cheese...
had those rolled tackos the other day they was coo kinda small tho but they was good

won't get again tho id rather get the chicken keysadila

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Same here... sort of. I have board exam in July, and need to start gathering info, and material.
hey I'm poor and ghetto as fuck i don't have insurance if i fuck up my foot can u hook a nigga up 1 time? i can trade u drugs or something or go damage somebody's property u don't like

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Gas One @Gas One

new young bossi

https://mega.co.nz/#!pcVhGRAS!gx8O351GGm0kBK-fkSCUskb3wfpkoxu45OYqRe1wMyU
TIGHT

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So I aint ate fast food / fat ppl food in months pretty much... had a few cheat meals here & there, but majority of my intake has been lightweight healthy lately.

So last night on my way back from the valley, I stopped off at 5 guys & ate.

Got home with the munchies like a motherfucker so I jammed down some cinnamon toast crunch, before bed like a fatass.

maaaaaaan, I woke up this morning & puked it all up in the shower.... my body didnt even process ANY of it, literally whole food chunks, noticeably what they were before they went down.

WTF does your body stop processing that shit after a certain time not eating it or suffa?

I was kinda confused.