Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
man now i gotta get a new windshield it had a crack in it before but now it look like somebody took a baseball bat to it thats hella hot police will hella pull me over n i aint got no L's
go to the junkyards and find an auto glass place. I got a new windshield down here for 80 bucks.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
been fonkin wit teh blacks a few blocks away . they pulled pistols on me and my niggas before and one of my niggas busted at them.
last night i was driving on that street n they know my car cuz i go thru there everyday so soon as I'm passing the apartments they be at they take a few shots at my car and almost hit me they hit the bottom corner driver side windshield and other parts on the side of my car
went home grabbed the big thang went back a couple times n they was gone

rip juanito
I'm gonna have to slide through and hold court in the streets with this here ya heard me:

Attachments

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
go to the junkyards and find an auto glass place. I got a new windshield down here for 80 bucks.
i need somebody to come to me and do it i don't know how to install a new one and its hella wet cuz its been raining

i gotta get rid of this car its too hot out here who wanna cash out for a 2004 buick regal get yo scrape on lol leather everything runs perfect 2 stacks right now help a essay out

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i need somebody to come to me and do it i don't know how to install a new one and its hella wet cuz its been raining

i gotta get rid of this car its too hot out here who wanna cash out for a 2004 buick regal get yo scrape on lol leather everything runs perfect 2 stacks right now help a essay out
blood they install it for you! at least down here they do lol
they should up there too. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
been fonkin wit teh blacks a few blocks away . they pulled pistols on me and my niggas before and one of my niggas busted at them.
last night i was driving on that street n they know my car cuz i go thru there everyday so soon as I'm passing the apartments they be at they take a few shots at my car and almost hit me they hit the bottom corner driver side windshield and other parts on the side of my car
went home grabbed the big thang went back a couple times n they was gone

rip juanito
Lol I thought this was Killa Tay tellin this story