Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Gonna be in the bay from Jan 6-10th Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Dana Dane @Dana Dane 0R0 @0R0 NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe . I'll be staying in south berkeley and spending the days with my pops, but I'm free at nights if any of you wants to hang out. Don't think I'm gonna rent a car, cuz getting a DUI in rental out of state sounds like a really bad idea.
Jose can DD

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
gimeefreemusic said:
I light my farts all the time, usually when I'm home alone because I no longer have any friends.

The key is not to do it bare assed, but not wearing jeans or anything either. Ideally, you just want to be wearing underwear (tighty whiteys if you want the full hilarious effect).

Don't lie on your back, sit on the very top of your butt and lift your legs as high as you can, this will concentrate your fart stream.
Position the lighter 2 inches from your asshole (1 is too close, 3 is too far for maximum effect).

Let her rip. The good, loud farts produce the most fire. SBD's are more potent, but usually not enough gas to produce a big flame. Beans, kimchi, and cabbage are all good foods to eat to prep your stomach for a light show, but honestly I get better results from drinking lots of milk beforehand.
lmao

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Considering my family has documented connections with Al Capone and worked directly with him this paragraph by tay capone makes my fucking head explode. My great grandpa worked for Al Capone bootlegging alcohol. #realmob #simplescience
So you and killa tay are like brothers.