Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
My daughter is lucky she takes after her mama in the looks department. Shes all me though in personality. I feel sorry for her future boyfriends lol. But fo reals doe, i dont know how ima react when my daughters start bringing boys over. Guns aint so scary anymore now that errybody has em. I dunno.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That's whats up.

I'm working on it man. Working as much and as hard as I can. 2 new stickers coming soon (or eventually at least, lol). New fliers before that. T-shirts somewhere down the road.

Serious business. At some point after the new year I will be filing for sole proprietor ship of my business (which is me, lol) and get all my tax stuff in order, etc etc etc...
I'll def by shirt off you when you make them. Just make sure to print a few up in non-90s babies sizes.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'll def by shirt off you when you make them. Just make sure to print a few up in non-90s babies sizes.
#ForRealsDoe. I fucking HATE sizes these days. All i can find anymore is 2xl, and that fits like a large of yesteryear. Im like 6'3", i aint got time fo that shit. In my opinion, a tshirts sleeves should come to your elbow. You know how long its been since a fucking tshirt has come to my elbows?