Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
dubbc is gonna come back from the dead just to rage over this topic and leave again
That whole fiasco pops into my head at random times here and there and it always makes me laugh. That shit was so funny, awkward, and somewhat painful to watch unfold I just wanted to be like "Noooooo bro stop it's not that big of a deal" you would have thought someone spit in his mom's face or something lol.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was just a huge hiphop head back in the sound bombing/ Rawkus Records/ Company flow/ Heiro time... so those albums fit in the rotation of what I was into at the moment.

but don't get confused, Mac Dre/ E-40/ GLP never left rotation either.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What did Dubbc rage about?
925 said Rittz was garbage, Al agreed which set this off.

wow 0R0 you're absolutely trippin. yeah sorry Rittz isn't a based god mumblemouth rapper or whatever the fuck. Rittz is one of the best rappers out there right now, and sure there are white rappers who rap fast, but he shits all over them. and Tech is the best music performance I've ever seen, ever.
Rittz is garbage. Wow. I really have seen it all on this website. Rittz is better than SadBoys, Tree, Chance the Rapper, Joey Badass, Sha Heff and Retch, ASAP Mob, any new booty ass rappers who try SO FUCKING HARD to be dope and sometimes mildly pull it off.

also, how can someone ask who someone is, then say they're garbage?
He then posted a bunch of Rittz youtubes, said the music everyone likes on here was soft, made a few more posts and then hasn't been back on the Sicc since lol.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
haha... what a softie.

DubbC and LDS get meltdown awards
Wasn't LDS's due to personal issues going on in his life? If so that's one thing but over a bunch of people thinking your favorite rapper sucks like who really fucking cares?

When people do shit like that I think it's because they have to justify liking the music they do to people for some weird reason. Like if these 5 people don't like dude's music somehow it's going to make them like it less themselves.