Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I dont hate any particular race & 90% of the time it's whites I end up stereotyping & callin em on their whiteness.... but I hella dislike asians in my lane on the road.

But I go hard on EVERY race when they piss me off, I aint a racist but I'll call you every word in the book to make you fight me if need be.

I aint gonna lie & be that one white dude that is like "I've never used those racist terms EVER in my life!"

HAHA! hell nah breh I let it be known you're race is being poked at, when I'm poking at you.

But how could I be racist when my kid is colombian, & I LOVE messican, puerto rican, & black pussu?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
There is a junkie that's always by the theatre that just crosses the area of 7th and Pike without regard to traffic and that can be a very busy area. He'll just straight up walk out into the street crossing with cars barreling down, sometimes kitty cross section of the two streets, dude gives 0 fucks. I'm surprised I haven't seen him get ran over he's been doing this as long as I've worked at the theatre. He walks super fucking quick which makes it even more surprising and he doesn't look to see if cars are coming at all so with him just darting out into the street quickly would give them less reaction time to slow down/stop than if he was crossing slow. Maybe he's hoping he gets hit one day, who knows.
7th & Pike ....one of the only areas of Seattle I remember.

Dunno why, but it stuck in my mind after driving through it.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
Lol try crossing the street slowly downtown by my brother's place. He lives where my mom grew up and she said growing up she has seen nearly a dozen people get hit and killed on that street. The neighourhood is all black, italian, portugese and chinese so it makes sense lol

The craziest I seen tho was acapulco, crossing the street out there was like fuckin frogger.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
can't wait for the seahawks to smash and the bitch ass niners tomorrow gonna be a good ass game
I don't man, as much as it's funny seeing the Niners lose because their fans have meltdowns, I still enjoy seeing the Seahawks lose even though it's been 13 years since they got booted out of the AFC West it still kind of feels like a small rivalry with us.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
"A cheese kessadilluh and I'd like 2 chikken tuh-cat-toes please"
When I was a waiter way back in the day we had a chicken quesadilla on the appetizer menu at the restaurant. Hearing white people try and pronounce quesadilla was always a highlight of my shift.

"I'll take a kwa-saw-dill-ah please"