Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I had a cheeto @cheeto day today. Got my dick sucked by a fat bitch at a movie theater. Told the bitch to go take off her panties too and I've been fucking with erryone at the bar putting them on their drinks and shit.
Thats what happens when u try to suprise a fat bitch with the classic 'handjob thru the hole in bottom of the popcorn' trick...

They suprise you and just dive headfirst into the bucket and start gobbling whatevers there

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Leave your drink alone and come back to this sticking out of it like a umbrella:

Lol,I hella rapped them upmin my palm so it doesnt look like theyre from a fat bitch. I could literally cover my computer with them. Fat bitches suck dick >>> though so, aint no shame in me game.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It won't let me copy or paste it I'm on my phone

At seahawks.com, then videos, then "Richard Sherman Week 13 Press Conference"

He was backing up lynch ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Lol,I hella rapped them upmin my palm so it doesnt look like theyre from a fat bitch. I could literally cover my computer with them. Fat bitches suck dick >>> though so, aint no shame in me game.
Lmao well thryre either some crusty ass panties that are stiff, and u need to get tested... Or theyre really really big panties folded into like 16ths