Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Things are dope man. Back to work, sober and hating life a little less everyday. Need to hit a good show soon. You goin to anything in the near future?
Palmer, congrats on making a life changing decision.

I am hella proud of you not only as a fellow breh & FTB, but as a human being in general.

we've all overcome our hurdles, I've separated myself from some disgusting habits my damn self & I know it aint easy.

your dedication & courage to go head up against the same demons you reached out to for hella years, speaks volumes on your character.

as long as you use your tools, & never look back, life will only get better.
that dope will hold you down even if for a few minutes it puts you on top of the world.

be safe fam & I think I speak on all of us, we got your back if you need us.

Last edited:

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Palmer, congrats on making a life changing decision.

I am hella proud of you not only as a fellow breh & FTB, but as a human being in general.

we've all overcome our hurdles, I've separated myself from some disgusting habits my damn self & I know it aint hard.

your dedication & courage to go head up against the same demons you reached out to for hella years, speaks volumes on your character.

as long as you use your tools, & never look back, life will only get better.
that dope will hold you down even if for a few minutes it puts you on top of the world.

be safe fam & I think I speak on all of us, we got your back if you need us.
Can't thank you enough for your support Shea. Was definitely living a super ugly life for a very long time. It's far from over but getting a little easier everyday. Definitely thankful to the sicc for providing a healthy daily dose of lulz. Sometimes a laugh can be all it takes to get out of a funk. Cheers to all the FTB brehs!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Can't thank you enough for your support Shea. Was definitely living a super ugly life for a very long time. It's far from over but getting a little easier everyday. Definitely thankful to the sicc for providing a healthy daily dose of lulz. Sometimes a laugh can be all it takes to get out of a funk. Cheers to all the FTB brehs!
no doubt breh, & FYI I mis-typed & meant to say I know it AINT easy to get past tho

be good to yourself fam