Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Went to one of them movie theaters that serve food during the movie early, shit was dope. They had comfortable seats, a nice screen, and good food. Got a steak and gravy sandwich with fries.

Now for dinner I'm about to mobb on a double bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a Wild Cherry Pepsi and frozen custard from Culvers.

Full on fat fuck day today.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jmacs name sounds hella familar though. I think hes been around for a while, maybe with a variance of his current name
When he first started posting a lot my brain kept on thinking it was the breh jr916 @jr916 back again for some reason. But I think there is someone with a different variant of the name Jmac that semi frequents the 916 forum as well.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
When he first started posting a lot my brain kept on thinking it was the breh jr916 @jr916 back again for some reason. But I think there is someone with a different variant of the name Jmac that semi frequents the 916 forum as well.
I thought it was jr916 at first cause of the double c's and 916 he was a crip from sac but jr was pretty cool and this guy is a total dip shit.