Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that is dope. you already got the digital copies so no need to pop those mint cherries. technically it's the third run though, isn't it? og press, re-issue, and another re-issue?
Yeah you're right, 2nd press reissue by LITA. I think there is like 12 known copies of the OG so far out there. And yeah I got the high quality downloads when I ordered the L'Amour and preordered Romantic Times.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Copped a 6pac of this:

Since this one is the strongest out of all the Lil Sumpin Sumpin's it's my favorite, motherfucker. Fuck yea....

We finna go out to eat at Nana's Irish Pub in a few min and imma smash on a fuckin Reuban sandwich or imma kill a fuckin Philly Cheesesteak... But the Fish N Chips go hard in the paint too. For reals doe. Newport, Oregon Restaurant Menu Nana's Irish Pub

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Copped a 6pac of this:

Since this one is the strongest out of all the Lil Sumpin Sumpin's it's my favorite, motherfucker. Fuck yea....

We finna go out to eat at Nana's Irish Pub in a few min and imma smash on a fuckin Reuban sandwich or imma kill a fuckin Philly Cheesesteak... But the Fish N Chips go hard in the paint too. For reals doe. Newport, Oregon Restaurant Menu Nana's Irish Pub
I just copped a 18 pack of this wooooooo salute