Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Also I saw you matched breh, but I also saw that mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts & ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN & Rasan @Rasan also matched but I ruled all you guys out.
so what you are saying is they are namo

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Holy shit I wanted to lay the pipe in Rene Zellweger so bad back in the day & now she just looks like a totally different person in which whom I would NOT wanna lay pipe in

My mom & stepdad used to literally fight over the fact that my stepdad thought she's hot

to this day I still give them shit over thier stupid ass arguments as if these 60 & 70 year olds are gonna go out & cheat, especially with some random celeb who I think is married LMFAO!

stepdad aint getting no boners off his meds & mom had a hysterectomy 15+ years ago lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Holy shit I wanted to lay the pipe in Rene Zellweger so bad back in the day & now she just looks like a totally different person in which whom I would NOT wanna lay pipe in

My mom & stepdad used to literally fight over the fact that my stepdad thought she's hot

to this day I still give them shit over thier stupid ass arguments as if these 60 & 70 year olds are gonna go out & cheat, especially with some random celeb who I think is married LMFAO!

stepdad aint getting no boners off his meds & mom had a hysterectomy 15+ years ago lol

Those are two different ppl breh. If not, aliens.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My kid when he was a baby used to say 'the chocolate man'

...never did teach my kid some of the hateful shit I was taught, & won't.

#IAMBIGSBY
My son used to talk about seeing black people and how cool his "black" friend at school was. I still try to get him out of the habit, but he never says anything bad about different races. He just has zero filter to pointing it out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Rasan @Rasan

I got a hard to find one I need to get

any chance of this one:

Masta Steele: True Soulja
True School Music Group

dawgg if you got this I'd be hella surprised, but I lost my tape years ago & the homie Steele don't have any copies of his own shit anymore.