Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
What position(s) did you play for football GTS @GTS ?
QB
I remember seeing you say you play flag football
we had a flag football squad up until 2 years ago that was all ex players was pretty fun
played in pleasant hill 5vs 5 league at dvc and one in fairfield

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
QB
I remember seeing you say you play flag football
we had a flag football squad up until 2 years ago that was all ex players was pretty fun
played in pleasant hill 5vs 5 league at dvc and one in fairfield
That's what's up, where is the league(s) in Fairfield? I am looking to join one if you know of any. I wouldn't mind playing at DVC either, but do you have to be registered/enrolled there?

Feb 8, 2006
That's what's up, where is the league(s) in Fairfield? I am looking to join one if you know of any. I wouldn't mind playing at DVC either, but do you have to be registered/enrolled there?
I'm not sure if either is still around both were put on by the city itself. the pleasant hill is on the citys website but doesn't look updated since last year.

the pleasant hill league had pretty good comp. some ex san jose st players and juco players from around the area
majority were there to have fun but each team seemed to have a couple good players

the Fairfield was off of travis blvd

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm not sure if either is still around both were put on by the city itself. the pleasant hill is on the citys website but doesn't look updated since last year.

the pleasant hill league had pretty good comp. some ex san jose st players and juco players from around the area
majority were there to have fun but each team seemed to have a couple good players
Oh, right on. I would hella join either. I'm definitely playing to have fun, but I am also going to want to compete.

Was any of those leagues played on grass or turf?

And do you still play ball?

Feb 8, 2006
Oh, right on. I would hella join either. I'm definitely playing to have fun, but I am also going to want to compete.

Was any of those leagues played on grass or turf?

And do you still play ball?
I still got the cannon that doesn't go away lol
but I don't play as much anymore if I see any of those guys that were in the league I will let you know
they were all on grass

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fillyacup @fillyacup used to be cool till the removal of props then he died a lil bit inside then got happy when props were back then removed again then he died some more now he just rarely posts
i've been propstipated.

Jan 1, 2013
I hate that mounties/rcmp is a big canadian stereotype. Ive never even seen one of those fucks in real life lol theyre essentially police for municipalities and rural areas. But you wont see them til you get waaay outside the city... I assume because OPP has jurisdiction outside of the greater toronto area.

Theyre actually corrupt as fuck and alongside catholic schools helped wipe out native americans.

Yeah but they do carry mp5s and have can chase you down into the sates if you commit a crime up north.