Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
It is all equally stupid if you ask me.

But youre a dumb ass to not see why one is way more offensive than the other.
No you dumb kid, you are too stupid to see the hypocricy because you have grown up around white guilt. You need to stop posting on the siccness and focus on school youngen. You really are a representation of this dopey generation of brainwashed youth.

Educate yourself, turn the rap music off.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
No you dumb kid, you are too stupid to see the hypocricy because you have grown up around white guilt. You need to stop posting on the siccness and focus on school youngen. You really are a representation of this dopey generation of brainwashed youth.

funny is funny, man.

quit being that guy.

there is no difference in the black guy who cries over blackface,or the white guy trippin off snoop doing Todd.

i got ZERO white guilt.

ZERO, ...& I can still laugh at this.

life aint meant to be taken so serious breh, because in the end, we all die.

be easy.

Nov 18, 2010

You represent the douchey generation of broke adults who dont know dick about the world but watch youtube videos on the illuminati and think youre smart. I read behold a pale horse, silent weapons for a quiet war etc. etc. before I was in high school. While your dumb ass thought Detroit and America was the last bastion of freedom left in the world just a year or two ago.

Look up minstrel show and sambo you fuckin moron. I have no white guilt, none of my fam ever owned slaves and I dont give a flying fuck about how other people feel regardless of race. But im not a douchebag either, I said both scenarios are stupid as fuck. But one was used as a form of discrimination for half a century the other wasn't.

Im glad you've "taken the red pill" and understand the world in its entirety tho from your farm in buttfuck nowhere Australia.

Mar 6, 2014
You represent the douchey generation of broke adults who dont know dick about the world but watch youtube videos on the illuminati and think youre smart. I read behold a pale horse, silent weapons for a quiet war etc. etc. before I was in high school. While your dumb ass thought Detroit and America was the last bastion of freedom left in the world just a year or two ago.

Look up minstrel show and sambo you fuckin moron. I have no white guilt, none of my fam ever owned slaves and I dont give a flying fuck about how other people feel regardless of race. But im not a douchebag either, I said both scenarios are stupid as fuck. But one was used as a form of discrimination for half a century the other wasn't.

Im glad you've "taken the red pill" and understand the world in its entirety tho from your farm in buttfuck nowhere Australia.
Your fam owned slaves back in the day and your fam snitched on the runnaways that fled to shitty sub zero everyday all day canada. Now you are trying to make up for it with white guilt embedded into your soul. I know the type, I have read many books on slavery such as, the known world, confessions of nat turner,american slavery american freedom.

Don't think this charade fools me one bit youngen.