Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
JAW CLINCHED TIGHT, TEETH GRINDING, HEART RACING, WHITE KNUCKLES CUZ I WANNA CLOCK SOMEONE IN THE FACE.

....fuck cigarettes, i cant wait til this shit goes away.
Just remember its just the chemicals doing that to you and don't let it control you. Good luck breh I know you can get past it

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
eating salad like a boss
thanks you just reminded me imma stop eating like a fatass & go get myself a salad for lunch even tho i had one for dinner last night

....but that salad was accompanied by filet mingon, jumbo prawns dipped in a garlic scampi sauce & garlic mashed potatoes.

today it'll just be a salad.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yesterday I won my child support case...

got it dropped to $250 a month ... the face the mother of my daughter did when she heard the new amount... that shit is lovely!
congrats fam!!

Thats huge ....I talked with my sons mother a few months back about going in March to get support adjusted cuz at the time it was awarded she was a student & not working.

Hopefully we get it right about where you are.

But something tells me it'll be lower because she makes double what I make.

Mar 6, 2014
and he hella lied talking bout he know niggas i fuck with and so he got no problems with me nomore that nigga don't know any my people lol he be hella lying
he say he stay in antioch i stay oout here too if he be out there like that we fasho gonna run into each other i doubt he live out here tho . he fuck with jack(i think) and he been to my house he only live a few blocks from me so he could had been done something that nigga all talk
so he isn't mobby?

Lol I thought it was namo too working an ignorant racist black guy angle or something

I say let tay troll on let him have some fun
you guys are jerks, always think im every troll account.

when I make a new account i always say its me

NO PATCH DAY 2 I WANNA MERK SOMEONE.
JAW CLINCHED TIGHT, TEETH GRINDING, HEART RACING, WHITE KNUCKLES CUZ I WANNA CLOCK SOMEONE IN THE FACE.

....fuck cigarettes, i cant wait til this shit goes away.
You can do it CUHH!!! Probably best to try and stop when u got time off cause u will prob kill somebody at work