Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
oh my bad... thought dude was still following tay around.

i know ppl love to get on Tay's helmet but he reminds me a lot of my brother & I know how that type of person operates.

much love to Snakegang @Snakegang of course, but I think the tay trolling has run its course. homie is solid. I cant be mad at him for his back & forth with my favorite rap artist. just sayin.

It's all good. Cheeto and me were mostly fucking with 137757. Tay was just a side casualty.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Tay is a wig splitter & I'd put my bottom dollar in a fist fight on him up against almost all of the sicc minus a few like Dutch, RickyL, Stretch & Chill.

I wouldnt wanna take a punch from dude & I love to fight.
I wouldn't be scared to throw hands with Tay. He's a big slow 40 year old who more than likely only throws haymakers and would be done for after 30 seconds if he doesn't connect on the first shot or two. Any sort of fighting knowledge should be able to handle him.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you know who mzanimated on IG is?
No idea breh.

Shea hoclowned the open forum post, i am disappoint....

For the record, ill fuck tay up....
apologies to you fam, didnt know what the dealio til it was too late.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I wouldn't be scared to throw hands with Tay. He's a big slow 40 year old who more than likely only throws haymakers and would be done for after 30 seconds if he doesn't connect on the first shot or two. Any sort of fighting knowledge should be able to handle him.
I am sure you wouldn't be scared breh, never that. You're a soldier, fear is not an option. Most certainly not a personal shot.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
He would poke you in the eye first then punch you

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I am sure you wouldn't be scared breh, never that. You're a soldier, fear is not an option. Most certainly not a personal shot.
I know it wasn't a shot breh, I was just adding to the convo lol

I don't got any issue with Tay either, I don't even participate in the trolling of him. Mr. Mafioso was slapped for years back in the day lol