Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pain and gain is a funny movie
Ks it on netflix? I need something to watch

So far I'm waiting for kcpq's news crew to get to the scene of a bus accident they said a bus ran someone over. If it's a microsoft connect bus I'm going to feel bad for not snitching to the highway patrol on it. Like what if it was the brake lines that were fucked or it was driving with the ebrake on or something then it killed someone lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Watching lets make a deal. They gave away a trip to Florida. And the person was actually excited about it. Idiot
Florida is dope as fuck as long as you stay on the beach and don't travel inward.

I took a trip to Tampa like 3 years ago just cause I got free tickets to Busch Gardens and it was dope. Stayed in a suite on the beach for 5 days.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Florida is dope as fuck as long as you stay on the beach and don't travel inward.

I took a trip to Tampa like 3 years ago just cause I got free tickets to Busch Gardens and it was dope. Stayed in a suite on the beach for 5 days.
I guess Florida might be dope if you're just visiting. I can see that.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I guess Florida might be dope if you're just visiting. I can see that.
Yeah like I was saying, as long as you don't travel inward from the beach lol

Tampa was pretty grimey for the most part in the actual city. The beaches in Clearwater and Downtown Tampa were awesome, the rest of the city not so much lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Happy canadian thanksgiving
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus aka francois thought it was yesterday cuz in quebec they celebrate all holidays a day earlier. Dumb ass frenchmen
Dumbass. Out here in the west we celebrate thanksgiving weekend. Why y'all frenchies wait till the long weekend almost over?

Props: BUTCHER 206