Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I left a chicken burrito sitting out after I bought two last night and only ate one. About to challenge my stomache and immune system by consuming it. Wish me luck, brehs.
Ill see your chicken burrito and raise you half a tuna sub from Subway that's been in the fridge since yesterday I'm about to eat. 925 = Patient Zero...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuckin Raiders...The funny thing is that I've called the ending to like the 3 last games at the half. Something engrained deep in my soul knows how were going to lose before it happens.
Sorry to hear that man. I thought that they were going to be a much better team this season, but so far I'm wrong. At least there's a lot of football left to be played, and I hope they can finish off the season strong.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sorry to hear that man. I thought that they were going to be a much better team this season, but so far I'm wrong. At least there's a lot of football left to be played, and I hope they can finish off the season strong.
I think they are getting better. The game wasn't blown until that last interception. They hung tough against Rivers and a top 5 defense for the whole game. Some parts of the team are good, lots are still garbage. I still think they're battling their own bad coaching.

In my head I've already chalked this season up as a loss and am looking forward to the offseason.

Based on the season so far vs. how they played today I'll say they go from 0 wins to 1, lol. Maybe 2.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i didn't get to see the raider game because last minute before the game started my boy came to my house hella stressing cuz his baby mama was hella trippin and dropped the kids off to him and bounced so he wanted me to go fishing with them and in my head i was like "fuuuuuuuck i hella don't wanna go ima miss the fuckin game" but i didn't wanna leave him hanging so i was like ima dvr it and watch it when i get home but that shit is impossible with instagram hella people update every touchdown and score so i was like fuck it