Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Winning recipe here had to share it

Flavorings
5% LA (LorAnns) Banana Cream
7% TFA (The Flavor Apprentice) Strawberry
3% TFA Dragonfruit
1 drop per mL citric acid solution (Mix 1/4th tsp citric acid powder with 10mL PG, shake until dissolved.)

Then add your nicotine to your desired strength and PG / VG to desired ratio. I think 70%VG / 30% PG works best.

Its costing me about 7 cents per ml to make this stuff, and I'm ordering small mostly. If you get deep into it and buy bulk you can cut the price by half even. I vape about 5-10ml a day (the fogger is fucking thirsty lol). So about the price of one single cigarette a day.

FUCK YOUR VAPE PEN SNITCHER

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Does anyone remember the name of the rapper that Indecent was talking about probably around a year ago; it was a white guy with an odd voice from Vallejo, Indo told Fubu that if he was really from Vallejo he would know that this guy is the best rapper ever or some kinda shit...?

You guys member what I'm talking about...?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The official name of freedom town strain is "soco cookies", in honor of soco. Bred and grown by my personal friend. I helped him acquire the forum cut he did the physical work of reversing og Kush and pollinating the forum Girl Scout cookie. It's fire. The first official table is coming down soon.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
The official name of freedom town strain is "soco cookies", in honor of soco. Bred and grown by my personal friend. I helped him acquire the forum cut he did the physical work of reversing og Kush and pollinating the forum Girl Scout cookie. It's fire. The first official table is coming down soon.
SSSSIIIIICCCCKKKKK bruh! Congrats