Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
those sites just gave me 19 viruses wtf?
They usually rape you with popups and shit but I never actually had anything installed or nada.

To be honest the only way to watch live streams is thru those bullshit sites or thru xbmc which is a bitch to setup. timebomb @timebomb if you wanna do that, he is like the xbmc rep for siccness.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Wax doesn't wanna catch the fade with Tay cuz he knows better..

Wax will only fight if he has 30 cats around him with guns....

But if you ain't fucked with Tay's music in the 90's ...I feel like you wasn't on some G shit..

I remember we'd ride around the bay bumping Mr. Mafioso and man...we'd always get into some funky situations..it was gang banging music to me..

the album that got me into fucking with Wax music was 65 G'z In A Jordan Briefcase...

really dope album...so was Thug Deluxe and Unconditional Thug..

his 1st album Savage Timez didn't really bring out too much noise..it was ok..
I dl'ed mr mafioso and snake eyes, there was a few Cool tracks but I wasn't really feeling them, it sounded like some carbon copy sac rap even with it being outdated I don't think I would of been a fan Back then, I'm sure I heard killa Tay on some awol and c-bo shit but didn't hear anything special to check for dudes solos.