Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Marijuana how does it work?

edit: I don't know why this was quoted as well, but marijuana works by getting you stoned...

then i went in her purse when she was in the shower and cut to my house then she texted me about some missing money lol my instagram brehs know what I'm talking bout lol
Man, that was soooo fucking funny, I couldn't stop laughing at that shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase 0R0 @0R0

this is wild

MediaTakeOut.com™ 2014

Yeah I posted it about it yesterday on here. Other, more reliable news sources (I posted it from Kollege Kid), are saying leads seem to be pointing towards it was more likely someone jacking him for drugs even though kids at the school confirmed he was saying stuff along those lines with the GDK shit. Either way RIP to the kid. That sucks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Rasan @Rasan you ever check out Loskii from 064 TYMB videos? Dude is an active OG and speaks on a lot of the shit going on in Chicago and how shit got to where they are at from the early 90s on. No one has really called him out on the shit because from all accounts the guy is really out there and a known shooter.

Loskiii beingreal - YouTube

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN might be interested in watching them too. Pretty interesting stuff.