Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
greatest thing to come out of Germanifas besides Mike Manson @Mike Manson

if you 'member this dropping on friday night videos on the box before MTV was invented video you're old as shit like me

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
today is the first day someone who just smoked walked past me & I cringed from the stench of their cigarette.

that shit took my breath away
I got the opposite feelings today... i was walkin down the road and passed by someone smoking and for some nasty reason it smelled good to me and then i got visions of smoking and how awesome it could be...

But fuck that shit

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I got the opposite feelings today... i was walkin down the road and passed by someone smoking and for some nasty reason it smelled good to me and then i got visions of smoking and how awesome it could be...

But fuck that shit
same for me if they are smoking, during

after is a whole other story.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Wow! Mixerr @Mixerr this is REALLY making the headlines! Holy Mackerel!

Sep 29 - Drowning Horse Rescued From Shoal Creek, Austin, Texas

A horse who was found on the verge of drowning in Shoal Creek in North Austin, Texas last weekend is alive and recovering back home — all thanks to quick the response of rescuers who didn’t hesitate to help.

After receiving word from a passerby who spotted the animal up to her chin in water, emergency crews from the local fire department, along with members of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPA), hurried to the scene. While it’s unknown just how the speckled grey mare wound up in the dire predicament, it seemed certain that she wouldn’t have lived much longer without help.

“I think we may have been just in the nick of time. It didn’t look good when we arrived and to be honest, I didn’t think the horse would make it out of Shoal Creek,” says Caz Doe, an investigator with the RSPCA. “The poor mare was absolutely exhausted and really struggling — we think she had been in the water for a couple of hours at least.”

Doe says the mare was so weakened by the time they got to Shoal Creek to help, she literally had to hold the animal's head up to keep it above the water line. Firefighters then entered the river to fit the horse with a harness.

Using a crane, the horse was carefully hoisted ashore to safety.

“Then, when she was finally on dry ground … she stood up. I had half expected her to collapse from the cold and shock,” says Doe. “I put it down to her being in such good condition - she had fat reserves to give her energy to keep her going when other horses just wouldn’t have made it.”

According to a release from the RSCPA, once back on dry land on the side of Shoal Creek in North Austin, Texas, the horse’s owner took her to a veterinarian to make sure she was okay after the harrowing ordeal. Later on, she was sent home to recover in the comfort of her stable.

“It was such a good example of great teamwork,” says Doe, “a really strong joint effort which saved the life of this animal I have no doubt.”
I tried to tell everyone but no one would listen. Shit is crazy out here in Austin, Texas.