Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
cringing for nicotine today & I dunno why / It's been 23 days without one now.
I use the patches during work so I cut down to about 3 in the day but I take it off and go hard in the mornings before work and when I get home.

fuck cigs

....but all I really wanna know is IN GUCE IN JAIL.
you can't know cause your not cut from the same cloth and you don't drink from the same fountain

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I use the patches during work so I cut down to about 3 in the day but I take it off and go hard in the mornings before work and when I get home.

fuck cigs

you can't know cause your not cut from the same cloth and you don't drink from the same fountain
I am wearing the patch now, I haven't gone without since the 2nd.

I cant do what you're doing, that shit don't work for me & I don't really trip off the during work times, because I am busy most the day anyways.

It's when I get home, it's the worst because I am home & live by myself during the week, so chain smoking is VERY easy to do.

I've spent hours on my porch not even realizing I am lighting cigs off other cigs... it's all bad for me.

Mar 6, 2014
I am wearing the patch now, I haven't gone without since the 2nd.

I cant do what you're doing, that shit don't work for me & I don't really trip off the during work times, because I am busy most the day anyways.

It's when I get home, it's the worst because I am home & live by myself during the week, so chain smoking is VERY easy to do.

I've spent hours on my porch not even realizing I am lighting cigs off other cigs... it's all bad for me.

haha chaining cigs is bad bro

my work day is hectic, I need something to calm me down

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I just came to chime in here & remind you guys that this is one of the greatest songs of all time especially if you're medicated or it's raining outside, or both.

& if you don't agree, well I think you may just be into NKOTB.
Oh hell yeah. Listened to Planet Caravan many o' times in my acid days.