Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
There was a DUI wreck and a lady died a mile or so from my house. One of the cars in the picture on Facebook looked exactly like my friends car, down to the missing front panel. I texted her to ask what she's doing and she said "I'm at home eating pizza. " for some reason that made me laugh a bunch.
I hope you were all like

"please, continue"

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So I get on to instagram while I am taking my morning shit, wiping the crust out of my eyes.

& I see this RIP, regarding a local rap cat named Jay The butcher.

I have been on numerous compilations & projects with him over the years, never collabed on music or anything, from different hoods.

Ran into him at a bar maybe 7 or 8 years ago & dude was woofin shit to someone else about me & my brother so I hit him up, & dude pulled out a gun, I called him a pussy, threw my arms up & told him to shoot me if he was really about it.

mind you, this is in a parking lot FULL of people after this bar let out.
dude was obviously showing out, OBVIOUSLY put the gun away, I am not dead.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
amazing to me the amount of Tupac 'mixtapes' & special compilations & tributes n shit people seem to still pay attention to

Pac was tight, don't get me wrong... but damn that was how long ago?

its like there is a small handful of songs of his I still have a good time listening to, everything else just gets repetitive.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
went to this new foot massage place across from my pad last night, they had some sort of grand opening

$19.00 for an hour long foot massage.

my feet were killin from wearing chucks all weekend, it sounded great.

the lady kept trying to get me to get a body massage, & I said no like 5 or 6 times

then about 15 mins into my feet, a customer comes in & here comes this bitch in lingerie looking SMOKIN HOT from the back, comes & gets dude & 5 mins later I can hear the clapping.

little did I know the spot was a brothel in the back.

bool story breh.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
amazing to me the amount of Tupac 'mixtapes' & special compilations & tributes n shit people seem to still pay attention to

Pac was tight, don't get me wrong... but damn that was how long ago?

its like there is a small handful of songs of his I still have a good time listening to, everything else just gets repetitive.

Cosign this 100%. I feel the same about all music. Especially working at the record store. Dudes coming in buying different presses of the same fucking album or buying multiple reissues of albums. You do realize that literally thousands of new albums come out every month. Check out something new for once.