Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
@infinity

Young Bleed, Master P, C-Loc - How Ya Do Dat
Master P, Silkk, UGK - Playaz From The South
TRU - I'm Bout It, Bout It
TRU - No Limit Soldiers
Skull Dugrey ft. Master P, Silkk - My Hood
Mystikal, E-40, B-Legit - Here We Go
Master P ft. Silkk - The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me
Master P, Silkk - Ice Cream Man
Master P, UGK, Eightball & MJG - Meal Ticket
Fiend ft. Snoop Dogg - Who Got The Fire
Kane & Abel - Gangstafied
Tre-8 ft. Master P, Mia X - So Much Pain
Master P - Make Em Say Uhhhh
Silkk - It Aint My Fault
Big Ed - Shake Em Up
C-Murder - Where I'm From
Silkk - Murder
Master P - Who Down To Ride
I hella appreciate that breh. And I appreciate you incorporating most of my list into it.

I hella appreciate that breh. And I appreciate you incorporating most of my list into it.
no problem
Master P found his voice in 95. That was a turning point for him. prior to that, dude never got respect from his peers. I remember reading a lot of bay area rappers used to talk shit behind his back and say he was garbage. When he dropped True and 99 ways to die, niggas started to take notice. Ice cream man pretty much solidified his spot and opened the door for everyone else in No Limit.
He fucked up tho, because 50% of his success was due to beats by the pound. After they left, the music just didnt sound the same. P started trying to sound like what was hot at that particular era, and Cash Money just blew him out the water. When I was 19 and saw the big ballin video on mtv, i was like yeah its the beginning of the end lol it was another side of the new orleans that people never heard. juvenile solidified their spot and opened the door for CMR. I think if P would have cashed out his artists and producers then he would still be on top imo.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Talkin about having tacos on deck ain't mobben... Bitch get the fuck outta here, talkin about "I need my tacos fresh" lol shut that shit up you sound like a fuckin school girl..

Your like one of those picky ass old ladies at the store that buys a pound of bacon but wants to pick out every strip to make sure it's more meaty and not all fat... IT'S BACON YOU FUCKIN LIL 90'S BABY COWARD! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TACO'S EITHER SO FUCK OFF IDIOT
BIGSBY @BIGSBY

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Damn. CMR was bubbling and emerging at the same time but they didnt have the hits. Master P's reign was solid and very long. Hindsight is 20/20. He was doing whatever was best for him at the time and it was working, for a long ass time, it was working.

CMR is a whole other story lol