Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
haha

Yeah, both are right. Every school is locked with the security/police at the gate...
some 5th grade kid brought one of those air soft guns to the bus stop the other day when I was dropping off my son. That kid rides a different bus but was dropping off his younger brother. He walked like 10 feet from the bus and started pulling the trigger over and over towards the bus and the driver reported it. We had the county sheriff out at our stop for a few days after that. I'm not sure what, if any, punishment that kid got. Wouldn't be surprised if they suspended him for that which is silly

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn, I was able to move around my pre draft order but now it switched format to the flash version and I can't get back to the other version I was using, which was hella easier to move around

Props: BUTCHER 206

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I realized that after I posted that but was too lazy to fix it. Live with that thought is what I mean, or die with knowing that I'd die in my sleep. You know what the hell I meant.

I don't care if I die, but y'all should hope I don't die in my sleep tonight because that could mean Shaniac might have the power to kill you in your sleep via sicc post

Question for y'all, better producer... Sean T or JT the Bigga Figga?

Last edited: