Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Wow my cousin was doing construction work on a reservation up north and saying it is so fucked. Saying that the majority of the natives up there sniff glue and shit. Said cop up there was talking to him while he waited at airport. Saying that all the kids tell him to fuck himself, all the parents tell him to fuck himself lol that one dude who is always so high tried to have sex with cement bags, tried to smoke chicken bones and burned down his wife's house etc. Saying any community centre canada builds for them they burn down.

But he said on the other side of the lake in quebec all the natives there work, have paved roads and a really developed community. Weird shit, as a regular joe city boy Canadian ive never even been to a reserve. My dad used to buy smokes from em tho lol

Nov 18, 2010
Natives don't have to pay taxes here and get a crazy amount of benefits. For example he said some of them if they have an old ski mobile put it out on the lake and wait til spring for it to fall in then get a new one paid for by taxpayers lmao

I feel for them cuz they got screwed over so bad before but at the same time as an individual if you want quality of life improvements for your community you have to break the cycle.