Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Except the officer wasn't responding to "strong arm robbery" and the kid was shot with his hands in the air. Your key words were "they said" lol of course "they said" he tried to take his gun, yet they can't explain how he tried to take his gun with his hands pointed in the air getting shot 9 times.
Well who else am I supposed to believe? The guy who said he didn't do anything wrong, less than an hour after the robbery happened? Lol yeah dudes real credible

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Except the officer wasn't responding to "strong arm robbery" and the kid was shot with his hands in the air. Your key words were "they said" lol of course "they said" he tried to take his gun, yet they can't explain how he tried to take his gun with his hands pointed in the air getting shot 9 times.
Its obvious. He tried to run, made it like 30 feet before realizing his big ass wasn't going anywhere, then he turned and charged the officer in a last ditch effort to kill the officer to get away

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not untrue at all, you want me to link you the dozens of articles posted in the last 48 hours with the police department being quoted numerous times that the kid wasn't a suspect for the shoplifting when approached by the officer?
Link all the articles you want. Ill just rewatch the actual video of the chiefs statements and form my own opinion. I don't need newspapers to tell me how to think