Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Debating if I should eat like a regular human this next week leading up to vacation, or conserve my money for substances. So far I'm bringing a half gallon of vodka. Ill also pick up 3 brother theo's to sip on cause they don't need to be served cold and are better warm. A 12pack torpedos. At least an ounce of weed. Maybe ill eat noodles for a week and use that money for a couple grams of bho and an 8ball lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Chris Benoit was a faggot Canuck who should be resting in urine.
lol When Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid I was with Lil Spewn and we heard the news on the radio while driving to go get some grub. Lil Spewn said "Damn that sucks, I wonder how he killed them?" to which I replied "Crippler Crossface." and he was just all like "Dude." hahaha.
Anytime I hear/read dude's name that's all I can ever think about and it makes me laugh.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I went to a wcw taping once as a kid even though my uncle and cousins were hardcore wwf fans. But I saw chris benoit fight dean malenko, ric flair was there. I saw booker t. Then i don't really remember what else happened I was too young