Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not this asshole teacher. Motherfucker loves pop quizzes and properly critiquing art. Which is annoying because critiquing art is subjective, but apparently you have to mind sync with dude and critique it the same way he would.
Some teachers are like that and you have to basically play them by regurgitating exactly what their own opinions are

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Some teachers are like that and you have to basically play them by regurgitating exactly what their own opinions are
I don't care that much, I'm happy to walk out of the class with a C, they don't list my gpa on my degree certificate lol

It's a lot more fun to write my actual opinion and have dude waste his time writing a snarky paragraph about why I should look again lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Manhunters was dope, most people don't know Brian Cox was Hannibal Lecter before Anthony Hopkins.

The remake Red Dragon with Edward Norton wasn't as good.
Wait red dragon is a remake of manhunters? Fuck lol I knew his wife was probably going to get killed at the end

Still going to finish it I like the pace and the tension