Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I used to look forward to shark week but i dunno theres only so many times i can see a shark jumping until it kinda loses its appeal
I've never watched a one single minute of a shark week in my entire life. Never understood the appeal of watching TV shows about sharks swimming around the ocean.

My facebook has already had multiple people talmbout "about to watch nothing but the Discovery channel for a whole week #sharkweek".

I'm just like "why?" I've seen sharks at an aquarium live and up close coming right up to the glass. That was cool a couple times, but sitting around watching sharks on TV swim around for an entire week?

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I ain't trying to give people gonorrhea and aids from disgusting meth tweaker bitches, my establishment will be quality good looking clean whores. Maybe an occasional baby stretch mark or a stab wound, but that's ok.
I dunno man maybe its just me but I don't see a better gift to give than gonorrhea and aids. You would have to go out of your way to give these to people and I would hope that these people would appreciate and support your efforts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing El Komander's song, "Mafia Nueva." El Komander is Mexican. He is from Culiacan, the capital of Sinaloa. Culiacan is a major city in which Cartel de Sinaloa operates. El Komander boasts about living the life of luxury, with flashy cars, and high-end clothing. He says that being gangsta is his destiny, just as his father was gangsta. Being poor was never among El Komander's plans in life. AK-47s and cocaine are part of living a luxurious, gangsta, yet dangerous lifestyle in Sinaloa. I rate "Mafia Nueva" 5/5, *****!