Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase you gotta make a redhot casserole sometime, its the epitome of win

Layer of red hot burritas in casserole pyrex dish. Sprinkle with tillamook medium or extra sharp cheddar. Thin layer of refried beans if you like. Layer of mrs renefros habanero salsa. Layer of taco meat with onions and jalapenos. More cheese
Not going to lie I'd probably eat some of that if it was given to me but what the fuck lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
LOL and you're tryin to talk about what I'm eating? I usually always got my girl cookin up somthin good but tonite was a lazy night for both of us. Why don't you go fuck off and eat some top ramen bitch...

I'm goin to a wedding tomorrow and gonna drink free wine and eat free salmon while your sitting at home boiling eggs because your life sucks
Going to a wedding with your girl huh? Wow you're really living the life wow I'm missing out so much I'm so jealous

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why is everyone mad at killa tay? He posted a vid and people immediately started criticizing it lol what do you expect? Just listen to it and keep it moving that's what it wasthere for

It'd be different if he said "I just made this video tell me what you think ". He just posted it for views not feedback