Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yea it was waaay obvious by the retarded ass questions. But FB sais so, isnt that all that matters?
Haha, yeah totally. No i just get mad seeing people brag about their online IQ. First off IQ is an outdated judge of intelligence, secondly, I've had to do them and they took forever and sucked ass. Doesn't really mean anything.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Haha, yeah totally. No i just get mad seeing people brag about their online IQ. First off IQ is an outdated judge of intelligence, secondly, I've had to do them and they took forever and sucked ass. Doesn't really mean anything.
This is Mike's semi smart way of saying he's stupid....

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This is Mike's semi smart way of saying he's stupid....
Yeah it's a humblebrag or whatever. I had to take two separate IQ tests to prove I wasn't cheating on tests and such. One in 4th grade one in 7th grade. Neither said I was crazy smart or anything, but they're actual long half day exams with a supposed professional. Not something you do online for 10 minutes.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
RIP AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser murdered by a juggalette
Naw... you guys wish. Just been a busy ass week with traveling and been back at work.

Got tomorrow off tho and I got these on deck:

Whats up brehs

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

can you run havoc00's ip when you get a chance? thanks
My first guess was Namo, but I think its still the same dude that comes back and always asks about sicx. Either way dude is a troll, and not a funny one, and not just retarded.