Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
B @Big Fella was that Tree link you needed one of the 2 nuttkase posted or just the tree ep?
20R0 it was one of of S @Staci 's links but it had the Tree ep on it, wich is what I'd like.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ the crowd being mad that the show is cancelled after two of the members getting stabbed and one being bitten in the face. Jesus christ are people stupid as fuck.
real metal heads wouldve gone back on the stage and finished the show

shit, if that was an analcunt concert they wouldve called the attacker a fag then made a song about it right then

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
god damnit all these needy people tonight at work lol, theyre bugging me non stop, all i want to do is eat some chicken nuggets and chill. theyre about to give me an anxiety attack

i bet in like 1 hour though it'll be dead and boring as fuck though

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
bought these and microwaved them and they tasted like ass

but then i stole someones jack in the box buttermilk sauce from the fridge and now they taste awesome

Trades Joe's has the best chicken nuggets ever. I guess there technically not 'nuggets' they're breaded chicken tenderloin, but they're great and not that bad for you. And cheap.