Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
InfamousICON @InfamousICON & everyone who cares about Mixerr Reviews!

Michael Mixerr answers Q&A's about Mixerr Reviews.

InfamousICON: Mixerr, how do you feel whenever people misspell your name as Mixxer?

Mixerr: Whenever people misspell my name as Mixxer instead of Mixerr, I often feel like Bill O'Riley whenever he has a meltdown on national news live. However I don't cry or complain like the little bitch he is. But the reality is that I got used it. Other than that, I'm used to it at this point.

InfamousICON: Mixerr, what is the origins of the double r in Mixerr?

It just popped into my head one day to use the name "Mixerr" with the double r's. I used "Mixerr" to avoid disambiguation with "Mixer" since that was a commonly used word (verb) in our everyday vocabulary. I've had the name Mixerr since 1999. 2000 is when I actually started to call myself that. 2005 is when I started using "Mixerr" on the internet. That's when I got serious about using the name Mixerr. At 15 is what I started to use the screenname Mixerr seriously.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah don't really know kinda assumed by this song
July 16 By Mad Dog
Yup exactly that, he lost a brother we lost a homie, it started at my grandmas pad on my cousins birthday his girls sister is mad dogs bm so they invited them and when they came there was tension from two different hoods long story short the homie pulls a gun on mad dogs bro nothing happened they left then a year later the same homie goes to a house party at mad dogs pad and shit went bad.

Cool story broski

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yup exactly that, he lost a brother we lost a homie, it started at my grandmas pad on my cousins birthday his girls sister is mad dogs bm so they invited them and when they came there was tension from two different hoods long story short the homie pulls a gun on mad dogs bro nothing happened they left then a year later the same homie goes to a house party at mad dogs pad and shit went bad.

Cool story broski
Damn thats weak

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Some fag tried to rage out on me cause he's drunk and he lost his keys lol. Hes lived here three years he knows damn well spare keys aren't available between 11 and 7.

Its hilarious when its obvious someone feels really stupid and they try and take it out on you. He wanted a cab then he left like that's going to be a hassle for me or something but i already cancelled it. What a dipshit lol