Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm drinking Torpedos for breakfast... Whenever my munchies kick in imma bake some buffalo chicken wings. But I'm pretty fuckin pissed off that I don't have any ranch, but I'm not the type of person to go asking my neighbors for shit, they can fuck off
If one of my neighbors knocked on my door asking for ranch dressing I'd definitely be like

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
did i fail to mention that my cousin married a black chick with 3 kids? i finally have black people in my family! for the first time in the history of geneology
My family had many years of whiteness too, but my mom is the only one out of 5 sisters to marry a white guy, & my grandparents even called him a spic because he was Italian

& my Dad's only sister married one of the best men I ever met,... my favorite uncle, & he just so happened to be black as well, from New Orleans, DOPE ass jazz musician. He passed away last year & I am giving my beautiful half black half italian cousin away in her wedding in December, in his absence.

I have 5, 1/2 mexican cousins who are BOUT IT.
3, 1/2 native american cousins who are drop dead gorgeous.
5 half black half white cousins, some of the best people I ever met.

& those are just FIRST cousins, I have a gang of mixed family, but all my fam in the south is still stuck in the 1930's & have rebel flags n shit hanging in their living rooms.

since I know all of you wanted to know my genealogy I shared. LOL

cool story shea.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah cause my uncle is pretty much a farmer lol living in gold bar with my aunt. They have chickens roosters goats dogs cats and she boards a bunch of horses. Then my sisters dude is hardcore native type messican. They live in puyallup on a farm, with a goat and cats and shit. My niece and nephews are 3/4th messican and look hardcore native.
So I'm more than familiar with cowboy hats and farm life and all that. The white side are from dirt and farm life in iowa so there's that too lol.