Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
VERSACERO @VERSACERO might need to start recording more often, your siccness "rapper" stock has increased.
Yeah dude you're actually a good rapper. Who made that beat? VERSACERO @VERSACERO

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't rap no more, but we laid some San Jose classics that still get lots of play to this day & still get hit up randomly & people will spit a line or 2 from a song.

It's kinda funny, cause I dont tell chicks that I used to rap, even though I still make music, just not rap, & someone will approach & say something, or a homie will try & talk-me-up to her & the look I get after is pretty classic, & its the same on every chick .

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO might need to start recording more often, your siccness "rapper" stock has increased.
Pho sheezy i still need to do something with that human league beat you made, I think I'll start writing to it tonight.

Yeah dude you're actually a good rapper. Who made that beat? VERSACERO @VERSACERO
I found it on Youtube, I got another Freddy one from Youtube that's just as sick.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
True. I don't think of him as a Siccness rapper because I first heard him outside of the Siccness. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you already know I'm a fan of you're stuff. And I heard killa sharks before I knew you. So you don't count haha.