Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Where from? If you are ever in Portland hit up the Brunch Box. My mom loves their black and bleu but she doesn't eat red meat so gets it with a turkey patty. Not even gonna lie it still looks really good that way but I can't get myself to order anything other than a Lil Mo when I go there.

Brunch Box | food cart, SW 5th Ave & Stark St + restaurant, 620 SW 9th Ave Portland, Oregon
That Lil Mo is what I'd get too that looks sexy as fuck! Slaughterhouse IV sounds dope too

:beard:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm never in Portland unless I'm going to the airport, but I'm sure I'll go one day. Naw the burger I had eariler is somethin we make at my work. It's just ground angus, blue cheese and black pepper. I don't even like bleu cheese but this things go hard in the paint
I fucking HATE bleu cheese dressing, it's straight vile to me. I'm not the biggest fan of actual bleu cheese either but it's good on/in a few things. Never had it on a burger though.