Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
He's on vacation until tomorrow.

I'm thinking I'm just going to text him this evening and leave it at that. That's kinda a dick move though...? Then again it's not really a JOB job, where I should be giving notice and stuff like that...

I would at least go do it in person. Even if it's a hey, I'm leaving now, type of thing. I'm assuming barbers know each other it would be shitty to get blacklisted or down talked on you know?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I would at least go do it in person. Even if it's a hey, I'm leaving now, type of thing. I'm assuming barbers know each other it would be shitty to get blacklisted or down talked on you know?
Yeah. I'd agree with you but this guy is kinda outside the sphere of influence. I don't think his opinion of me would be very detrimental, if at all.

Also I'm not real happy with him, and while I'm not gonna burn the shop down or anything like that, I don't feel bad shafting him a little bit (no marty). And that's assuming me leaving abruptly would have a notable effect on him, I don't think it would.

I think my leaving would cause a minor sting, but I also kinda think he needs/deserves a minor sting...if that makes sense, lol.