Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Lul at the fact that a bunch of fucks online who I hate (well mainly butcher & jack) wish me a happy bday but my dad doesn't even know my bday -_-
Yo gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic , I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Nuttkase @Nuttkase has one of the best missing dad stories of all time. One of the best of all time!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Good morning gentlemen

I have an iPhone question.... say someone has an iPhone & so does their soon-to-be ex-husband.

both use the same iTunes account.

would ones imessages be sent to all devices, that have that iTunes account setup on it?
Got me ready to call dude & be like

DID YOU GET MY CAAAAAALLLLLLL?
DID YOU READ MY LOVE LETTERRRRRR???

LMFAO!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
just made a peanut butter and jelly burrito cause I'm out of bread, but had tortillas lol

SOUNDS BOMB BREH!!!

Lul at the fact that a bunch of fucks online who I hate (well mainly butcher & jack) wish me a happy bday but my dad doesn't even know my bday -_-
YOU LITTLE INGRATE, YOUR MOTHER & I BOTH CAME IN & WISHED YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS MORNING & BROUGHT YOU BREAKFAST IN BED! ...DONT YOU EVER GO ON THE LINE OF THIS LITTLE INTERNETS AND TELL YOUR WEB-BUDDIES WE DONT DO SHIT FOR YOU, OR I AM TAKING AWAY YOUR iPAD!!!