Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

This prickjob

Right now there is big court battles he passed a law for mandatory minimum prison sentences for possession charges and growers.

Luckily our judges aren't morons and they're throwing out every case and passed an appeal. This is why I want the card now so even if they do pass some new bullshit laws I will be grandfathered in off old laws.
Yeah didn't think about it from a growers standpoint

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm so thirsty for it that I think it's great. My lifelong dream is to play her King Louie's "Fuck Nigga", drink a few tall and double bourbons, and destroy her pussu until she gains a few octaves in vocal range. All this while that disgusting bitch watches. You know that one rapping disgusting bitch candy rain or something equally retarded
0R0 @0R0 no but really, Visions is a masterpiece. she won't be able to ever match it again if the new song is any indication. i'm glad she took 2 years off to let that album rest
personally i think the new direction can be better than visions but blood diamonds ruined it with his shitty dubstep drop. i like actually being able to make out her lyrics for once lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Pretty sure I'm getting pancreatitis or have just had some severe alcohol poisoning. Started Sunday when I woke up vomiting. Have barely eaten in 6 days. No BM. Nausea, vomiting, cold sweats, dizziness, and rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, swollen upper left admomen (where the pancreas is). If I stop posting altogether, I'm likely dying in some hospital.
8/3/12

almost 2 years later and it's completely gone. i stopped drinking hard liquor every day. your system simply cant function on that much hard liquor. beer is ok, liquor is ok but stretch it out as much as possible