Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
4chan /b/ is so fuckin dead. I remember like 2004 you could hit refresh and the thread you were just looking at is like on page 6. Threads maxed out and fell off within minutes. Now I see the same shitty threads for several hours. Its just 95% shit you have to toggle hidden and then buncha recycled bullshit

Reddit is better but their voting system ruins posts. Everybody says the same one or two things just hoping to get their posts upvoted.

9gag is just 4chan and reddit with a 36hour delay and watermarks and logos

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was too high to work even if it wasn't my day off

Drank medicated chocolate milk on weds and thurs and it wrecked me for both days. Was also vaping weed and hash oil and drinking beers.

One of my bosses keeps trying to get me to fill in extra shifts and I keep having to say no
Its hard enough keeping social ties and having fun when you work graveyard I don't need to start working 7 days a week too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maybe you will get lucky and seeing you started on the 4th the whole shift counts? Probably not though. I know if we are there on a paid holiday it goes until we clock out even if it was at like 3am the next day.
I wish but I know it won't work that way. The only holiday that works that way is christmas I think. I think you get christmas eve pay

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do you have the option of switching to a different shift? I mean it seems like you have been there quite awhile that should be an option at some point.
I could but I got it made here. Its likebeing on an island by myself lol. They only check up on me like 5 times a year, and its usually just to drop stuff off